Yes, I'm getting ready to change everything - my state, my lifestyle, my diet, my job, my routine, my allergies, my tv addiction, everything.
I've chosen to "trade in" my wonderful, comfortable apartment (early - a whole other trauma) for a tiny, decrepit so-called "dorm room" - a sort of minimalist, almost MONASTIC living arrangement. I'm "transitioning" from kushy life of the unemployed to the rather grittier life of collecting trash, changing bed linens, and cleaning up other people's poop when the toilets implode. I've chosen to sell and/or get rid of and/or organize and store most of my belongings, so that I can go live for 7 months on the grounds of an old summer camp come holistic studies institute.
And you know what? I have NO Doubts. Now, THAT says something!
I'm just gonna go with the flow. I could easily hate it within a week, or love it until I get campus-fever later in the season. I could end up with Lyme disease - the Hudson River Valley is big with ticks. Who knows? Not I, said the little pig. I say give it a whirl. There are too many possible Positives to this strange adventure.
We'll just have to see.
So, I've created this blog - I've never done nor even read other people's blogs; I don't really even understand the phenomenon very much.
No matter, I've had multiple requests - nay, Suggestions - that I create and maintain a blog so as to keep my peeps - my loved ones and friends - abreast of my goings-on.
So, I'll commit to TRYING to blog AT LEAST once a week. Who knows what wi-fi access is gonna be like, don't ya know.
Alrighty, kids - Thanks for reading. Thanks for letting me babble. That goes for EVERY blog I may do -- thanks for listening to me babble. And thanks for your moral support. I'll undoubtedly need it.
Ciao, my people!
Oh, and by the way, the title of this blog? I'm going to the OMEGA Institute. Yes, O is the Vowel I'm talking about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great! This will be a wonderful way to keep up on our adventure. Do a really good job and perhaps write a book about it. Good Luck Honey!!
Post a Comment